Wed. Dec 6th, 2023

Indore – A young man consumed poison at Lavkush intersection from Indore. He called his friend after consuming poison. After the friend came, he took Arabido. Due to delay in treatment here, MY was taken. He died here after three hours.
According to Banganga police, Lakhan (20), son of Ravi Kahar, resident of Hatod, consumed poison near Lavkush intersection around 3.30 pm on Tuesday afternoon. After this he called his friend Ravi and sent a photo on his mobile and told him that he had consumed poison. Come to him. When friend Ravi reached there, Lakhan was sitting on the roadside. He immediately called Lakhan’s friends and took him to Arbidon from there. After not getting treatment here for an hour, he was brought to MY. He died here at night.

The marriage took place five months ago
He was working on MR 10 regarding IDA project. Friend Ravi told that he got married only five months ago. Lakhan is the youngest in the family. His father died a few years ago due to illness. On Tuesday morning, Lakhan had left the house to talk nicely to everyone.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *